Learn how our supporters make our work possible in our 2012 Annual Report.
Annual Appeal supports work to fight local hunger
- Nutritious Community Meals in safe, friendly settings, where we reach vulnerable populations of the elderly and the young.
- Mobile Food Pantries, where we deliver food to at-risk people throughout our community.
- Food Rescue, where we secure food donations from many sources and provide that food to local food banks, soup kitchens and shelters.
How to donate
Donating to Wayside is as easy as using our secure PayPal connection at right. Donations may also be mailed to Wayside Food Programs at PO Box 1278, Portland, Maine, 04104.
In addition to cash donations, there are a number of innovative ways to contribute, including: Estate planning, which can contribute to Wayside's mission. Employee match programs, where employers match a portion of employee contributions. To learn more about innovative ways of contributing to Wayside, please contact us.
How much your donation can buy
- $25: enough for 10 rows of vegetables.
- $100: enough to fuel 4 Mobile Food Pantries.
- $50: enough for 35 prepared meals.
- $500: enough for 6,500 lbs. of healthy food.